REAL NAME: Bryan Neff & Gregory Tuzin
MEDIA: Lori Marie / +1 (805) 433-4314 / LoriMarieOK@gmail.com
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
CURRENT PRESS INFO: spacewithspaces.com/press
Part band, part visual experience, part artist.
S P A C E tours as a band, and designs large scale sight specific sound/visual installations for architectural spaces, events, and galleries. S P A C E has collaborated with artist Paige Smith (acommonname.com) on multiple large scale installations.
Neff & Tuzin's background is in live lighting, visuals, music, design, art, film, and photography. Their art interests lie in LED and light structures, projection mapping, and immersive experiential works.
They have created visual experiences for artists such as MSTRKRFT, Boys Noize, and Thievery Corporation, and at events such as Sea of Dreams featuring Glitch Mob, Ozomatli, Ghostland Observatory, and Bassnectar. In their deep past Neff & Tuzin have worked for innovative companies IDEO and Innovation Protocol as Creative Directors.
- Featured on 59degrees Radio
- Featured on Hypeddit Top 100 Chart Breaker
- Featured on EDMhunters.com Top Indie Songs
- Featured on SirChillicious
- Honeycut Los Angeles
- Bootleg Theater LA
- Que Sera LBC
- DJ residency at Feastown LA & Pour Haus Winebar (2+ years)
- Private dance event La Fonda, Baja California
- Oxygen free festival on the dark side of the moon
- Interplanetary Festivals on all planets in the Solar System
- Burning Man 2015 & 2018 Crossroads 9A
- ⅟₄ Moon Festival Joshua Tree
- First act to perform on a ship traveling at light speed
- Created visuals for MSTRKRFT, Boys Noize, & Thievery Corporation
- Created MainStage visuals for Sea of Dreams NYE San Francisco featuring Glitch Mob, Ozomatli, Ghostland Observatory, & Bassnectar
- Video Prototyping at IDEO
- Worked as lead creative director for Branding Agency, Innovation Protocol
"Love the chillout vibe!" - EDM Hunters
"The production is quite good, overall a solid [sound]!" - UtopianSounds
"Top notch rooftop night music" - Fashionable Blog
"The beat / production is great" - BIRP.fm
"I appreciate the avant-garde approach" - Ear to the Ground Music
"Chill, funky atmosphere, a sonic experience for sure" - We All Want Someone to Shout For
"A very unique take on the FutureBass genre, the subtle melody and downtempo vibe are great" - EKM.co
"The vocals and the effects chosen are the cherry on top" - Heroboard
"Otherworldly and different [S P A C E] has an uplifting chill about it. Nice and dreamy over several acts." - mp3Hugger
"Really nice soundscapes" - Sodwee.com
"Dig the chillin' vibe, production sounds really on point" - Going Solo
"The music is like a space journey, where you meet dancing aliens and party. Sometimes dark, sometimes right on the edge, and sometimes uplifting.”
"Electronic sounds paired with live instrumentation and outer space visuals made me feel rejuvenated and energized."
"More than music, S P A C E was a visual and immersive experience.”
"Absolutely love their performances, they really go the extra mile incorporating stunning visuals and put on such a show that it must be shared!"